Thursday 29 March 2007

Hong Kong Trip Update 3

Hi hi... I am here for new updates! Last Sunday was the first Sunday since my arrival in Hong Kong, I went to my aunt's church, I am really not used to the worship over there... kind of boring... I really missed fellowship in Singapore! Haha... Anyway, after church I went to Mong Kok and shopped a CD/VCD/DVD shop and decided to buy 2 AYUMI HAMASAKI CDs! A Best2 -Black- and A Best2 -White-. Around S$40 for the two CDs, abit expensive lar... but the album is not out in Singapore mar, I can't wait... so... abit guilty actually, spent so much... Haha...


Ayumi is so pretty right??? Look at her big eyes! Haha...

At night I went to Mong Kong's Ladies Street, nu ren jie with my aunt and shop for clothes! There are so many nice clothes over there, yan hua liao luan... Haha...


Ladies street... Nu ren jie...

Next is the food in Hong Kong, I am always talking about food right? Thats because they are really really nice! Hope I wouldn't get fat when I come back, I have been exercising whenever possible... Some photos here to tempt you. Muahaha... I will continue to post photos like this... Don't get jealous ok???


Curry beef rice in a Cha Can Ting...


Lasagna in a famous pasta restaurant in Hong Kong, "Spaghetti House", the pasta here is far more delicious than "Pasta Mania"


Seafood baked rice in "Da Kuai Le", actually last time Tampines have this restaurant but it doesn't really work well in Singapore, but its a really popular fast food restaurant in Hong Kong.

Then on Monday, I had dinner with my
姨, 姨妈 and my 姨丈, we went to this Shanghai restaurant and ofcourse fed my stomach with another meal of good food. Haha...


姨 and me...


There was guo tie, deep fried fish, xiao long bao, jell fish, soup, etc...

On Wednesday, I went out with my friend, Clarence who is also a aviation freak, to the Hong Kong Science Museum to visit Cathay Pacific's first aircraft! Its named Betsy. Being a Cathay fan, how can I not come and visit this piece of art, this beautiful art that marked the beginning of Cathay Pacific?


The entrance of the museum


Betsy! This aircraft is the first aircraft of Cathay, started flying in 1946, now hanged here for us to admire...

After that we went to Star Ferry Harbour to have a good look at the night view of the skyscrapers in Hong
Kong, and of course the view is spectacular! Good to see that air pollution getter better in Hong Kong, its been long I have seen such great night view. Thanks to the government's effort!


The night view from Tsim Sha Tsui, opposite is the beautiful skyscrapers in Central. Spectacular view right???


The old train station's tower... Some history to it, would tell you much, go find out yourself...


This is Clarence...




Such nice view, how can I miss my chance to not take a photo with it???

Anyway the weather here a bit sot sot, suddenly cold and suddenly hot, super humid also, I am already down with flu, much better now, lucky I went to doctor fast enough... Continue to pray for me, left a bit of cough... Will continue to update you all... Its great to share my life, of course must have viewers also, so a BIG thank you to all of you to be so willing to be my audience of my life!

No comments: