Saturday 10 March 2007

Random thoughts...

Argh... I am starting to feel very lowly of myself, I do not know who to change blog skin and stuff. Anyone who knows, please help me...

News in the headlines:


A Garuda Indonesia plane crashed this Wednesday, making it the third air accident of the Indonesian aviation world in recent months. I felt so angry with what they are doing over there in Indonesia, what are they thinking? In their eyes, are we human beings at all or just some goods? How can they be so ignorant about air safety. I swear I would not take any Indonesian airlines in my life after so much of accidents happening...

Below are some airlines in the region I would strongly recommend all of you to avoid when flying around in the region:

  1. Garuda Indonesia and all other Indonesian carriers (Don't risk your life!)
  2. China Airlines (An average of 1 accident every four years, even though they seemed to be better nowadays but don't put your trust on them so fast yet, maybe they have been really lucky this few years...)
  3. Air India and Indian Airlines (Not to do with safety reasons but with hygiene, it was reported the cockcroaches in their airplane meals. Yeew...)

Alot of things happened this few days but that did not really bother me. What bother me was that I do not have a bag! Haha... Coz I damaged my own bag when jumping down the stairs in church last Sunday. But I finally did find time to buy myself a new bag after removing my threads in my gums (I had a wisdom tooth surgery). Anyway I must start finding things to do, I am so bored at home now, will be going ice-skating with my friends on Wednesday and singing K on next Saturday, I like to sing K, coz can release stress... Haha...

Now my blog might look awful but I am still finding help from others to help me improve on it, so tahan with me at the moment...

1 comment:

xiaoling said...

hey. don't think too lowly of yourself la! not everyone is good at everything!! hhaah.. err. if you dont mind you can give me your username and passsword then i'll help you do lor. then you change password again....