Tuesday 13 March 2007

Hong Kong, here I come!

This few days quite eventful actually, played street bandy last Friday with Xiaoling lar, Wai Yee lar, Pei Fern lar, Wei En lar, Uncle James lar and his daughter Ke Jing! Had fun, also shaked abit of my fats, haha... exercise is important even though I am at my lowest weight record since 2001, muahaha... I still need to keep up with the weight, I wish to go lower though, I mean I have been fat for so many years le. Had a really good sharing time with Pei Fern after the exercise. I think I need to overcome some of the problems I have in life now... hope God will guide me... Then on Saturday, we had Poly SC, wow, Fiana's house is very cosy leh, small and nice... Shu Mei's cooking skills not bad hah, live up to the name of Kim Samsoon, haha... On Sunday I discussed about the matter on going back to Hong Kong for vacation with my mother, called my aunt and everything, at last we decided we are going back this holiday!!! YAY!!! Haha... But hah, she want to save money, so she told me whether want to fly Jetstar Asia or not, abit strange, coz have been flying Cathay all the while, anyway I think worth a try but still haven't decided yet lar. But ofcourse whether to proceed with the plan also depends on my results that is coming out this THURSDAY! Haiz... I am very scared, frankly speaking... Hope everything goes well. Mixed feelings now leh... Happy and nervous. Argh... Hate this type of feelings. Anyway, to relieve abit of stress, I am going ice-skating with school friends tomorrow, first time try this type of things, abit excited... Anyway, those who want to buy stuff from Hong Kong, faster tell me now, haha...

To Wai Yee: Thanks for offering to help me with the blog, I would not change my password one lar, haha... must make nice nice for me, so plain now...

Something meaningful while reading Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren, share with you all here:

  1. Whenever we become careless about fellowship, everything else begins to slide, too.
  2. Only in regular contact with ordinary, imperfect believers can we learn real fellowship and experience the New Testament truth of being connected and dependent on each other.
  3. You will never grow to maturity just by attending worship services being a passive spectator. Only participation in the full life of a local church builds spiritual muscle.
  4. God has assigned us as individuals the responsibility of keeping each other on track.
Taught me quite alot, hope it helps you too...

No comments: