Thursday 15 March 2007

So happy!

Yesterday, Shu Hui, Jia Min, Wei Shan, Jared, Jia Min's sister, her sister's boyfriend and ofcourse me went to ice-skating at Fuji Ice Palace at Jurong East. First time in my life to try ice-skating, I was quite freaked out at first as the ice was so slippery and plus I have to wear this super uncomfortable blade shoes with so many pro skaters skating at super high speed beside me, not sparing the thought that there are newcomers around and that they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BREAK! Haha... Anyway, I quite smart, learn very fast, muahaha... Suprisingly its not cold in there... Thanks to those who gave me a hand or shoulder whenever I nearly fell down, haha... Thanks Jia Min hah... Good place...

Lap Sap Po's fate... Sad... My leg powerful right? Muahaha...

Wei Shan, your smile so can lan... but I know you are as freaked out as me right... Haha... (Weishan and I newcomers)

This shoes are super uncomfortable... Very tight...

Er... No comments...

After that we went back to Tampines and went up to Wei Shan's house to check our results. And ofcourse... I PASSED ALL!!! That would also mean no delays in Hong Kong trip. Yay yay yay!!! I do know some of my friends has to take supp, but don't worry, jia you, after supp can relax again! After dinner we went to a park and talk until very late... Enjoyed my day but very very tired. Haha...

Check out this kung fu. This is old tomb sect's kung fu. My master is Xiao Long Nu... I am actually sleeping on a rope. Not bad right...

Anyway I should be going to Hong Kong next Wednesday, so see you all when I am back :)


No comments: