Friday 9 March 2007

Love in the body of Christ?

Hello everyone! I have found that live journal is very inflexible, so I switched here to blogger which I think is great. For those who missed my first entry over there, here is it:

I know its not really a good thing to start my blog in such a gloomy note, however I am really feeling very down this whole week... Many things have been pressing on me this past few weeks, making me feeling really tired... PLUS, I was severely hurt by a "brother in Christ" last Sunday, I do not know whether he noticed how hurt I was, but a sudden hatred overwhelmed me... Maybe now you are thinking whether should I be reacting in this way over this problem, however I must tell you, strong reactions does not comes so easily, its after a series of hurt that you will start to feel hatred... He did apologize to me, however is his apology going to change him into a better person, I don't think so for now and I can't forgive his actions done throughout the years. I do not know if its appropriate to say this out, but I have to say it because it has been bothering me too much... I know its something God wants me to learn, I think its very normal for people to feel hurt in God's family but I am wondering if I can overcome it. I came across this few lines of sentence while reading "Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren this week and its says "God wants you to be in regular, close fellowship with other believers so you can develop the skills of loving. Love cannot be learned in isolation. You have to be around people - irritating, imperfect, frustrating people". I guess this is what God whats me to learn from this incident, but how am I going to love him? I think that needs time...

Ok, enough of sad things. Let's talk about something brighter, yesterday afternoon, I actually felt earthquake twice! First in the bathroom at around 11.50 and the other time in my room at around 2.00p.m. For the first round of tremor, I actually started to realize I am swaying when I started to feel giddiness and noticed that my towel was also swaying with me, that lasted around 30 seconds, immediately I tuned into Channel News Asia (CNA) and it was reported that a 6.6 magnitude earthquake strike the west coast of Sumatra, during the second round of tremor, I felt the strongest tremor of an earthquake in the 14 years I have lived in Singapore! The water in my cup started to sway and my door was swaying too, I felt really dizzy and squated on the floor until the whole building stopped shaking. Ofcourse, the two rounds of tremor made my felt really unwell and I slept through the whole afternoon after that, haha...

Anyway, friends out there, if you have any lobang for jobs, must tell me leh, I am bored like hell at home, haha... I need money to go back to Hong Kong also... Please please please help me look out, hehe... if not my beautiful dream of going back to Hong Kong will be diminished...

Wednesday, March 7th, 2007

No comments: