Monday 19 March 2007

This week is really very eventful, after going for ice-skating with schoolmates on Wednesday, I had a gathering on Saturday with my church's Poly ministry people. We went to Marina Bay to have steamboat/BBQ! I usually eat a lot during buffets, but this time different, I finally learnt how to control my diet, haha... Food was nice there, but after the dinner, my body only smell like the food we ate as my shirt absorb all the oily smell...


Samsoon ni and Li Kuan...


Notice the squid, they are actually squirting black ink out. Hmmm... No more squid for BBQ next time...


Fiana was still sick in the morning but she still came! Suprisingly she became well and ate during dinner! Don't know whether if BBQ food is good for the baby... Must tell Vinc to remind her of what she eat, haha...


The mess we created...


Group photo... Thanks Jia Hui for hitting my head, ahaha... Coz got baby cockroach stuck on my hair, yeew...

Then on Sunday, it was Wai Yee's birthday, Yee mui old already le lar... Haiz... We actually planned a birthday celebration for her. We bought her cake, I did a card which I think is very funny. After the celebration, we went to Parkway's Pasta Mania to have dinner with her... So many people keep her company on her birthday, very contended right, Wai Yee? Haha...


Wai Yee blowing her candles...




This is called Seafood Mania, tasted ok only, not that fantastic but still it was quite filling...


Wai Yee was very high, irritating everybody, ahaha... No lar, this is just a photo with funny expressions...


Kai En and Wai Yee...


Bao Gong and criminal... See that look... Ahaha...

Below are a series of what they call sit sit photos, totally ignorant of other people in the restaurant, don't vomit when looking at the photos, ok?



Finish vomitting? Last photo of the day...


The expression of seeing all those sit sit expressions... Ahaha... No lar... Someone want to cut my face...

No comments: