Tuesday 3 April 2007

Hong Kong Trip Update 4

It has been a few days since I have gone online, so where have I been? Of course I have gone to collect ideas and things to share on my blog. This would be a longer entry, so I will break them into parts (in order of sequence).

The Cable Car Trail Walk
After meeting with Clarence last Wednesday, we decided that we should meet again and both of us agreed to walk the cable car trail track on last Friday as towards the end, there is a spectacular bird eye view of the airport. On Friday's morning, I received a phone call from my uncle, he wanted to see whether if I was free to go hiking with him, since I was going to hike with Clarence on that afternoon, I invited him to come along with us. So where is this cable car trail track? It is actually the new Ngong Ping cable car trail I have mentioned in my previous blog. The track follows the trail of the cable car.

Once up there we went to visit the Big Buddha and Xin Jing Jian Lin before we proceed with the hiking. Photos time then...


Clarence and me...


Uncle Benny and me...




Sun Wukong would really be freaked out by the size of the Buddha... Ahaha...


Top: Xin Jing Jian Lin, Below: Ngong Ping Village


Top: Inside Ngong Ping Village, Below: Ngong Ping Skyrail Station


Top: Ok! Journey starts from here! Foggy on the mountains anyway... See those cable car on top, we could say hi to the passengers in it. Haha...


Left: Wu li kan hua... Ahaha...


Right: See how steep it is!


Right: Steep!






Left: See how steep it is. Linking Tung Chung to the mountains...


We could see the airport from the mountains...


After 3 hours of endless walking, I have finally finished the walk!

After the walk, Uncle Benny went home and Clarence and I went to Cathay City (The place where they filmed "Chong Shang Yun Xiao". Why? Because Cathay Pacific duplicated a plane into the same image as Cathay's second plane, Nikki, and exhibited it outside their headquarters, so again I don't want to miss my chance to have a photo with her, something like Betsy you saw in my previous post...


Beautiful Nikki and me!



After that we went to the airport to visit the new terminal 2 and shun bian had our dinner there. After dinner we also visited the new Aviation Discovery Centre located in the new terminal 2.


Hainanese Chicken Rice, er, not very fantastic, quite ex still, but looks nice, Singapore's Chicken Rice is still the best! Yah yah, Jetstar's one is also fantastic!


Inside Aviation Discovery Centre...


Terminal 2

Relatives Gathering
On Saturday, my third Uncle came back to Hong Kong and we had a gathering, again we had nice Shanghai cuisine for dinner! Hehe...




Peking duck!

Brilliant Sunday
Last Sunday, I went to another church in Tung Chung, the style of worship is so similar to ours, I was quite happy to find such a church. After that I went to my grandparents house, but what was exciting was my dinner! I had Japanese cuisine. Photos here to tempt you again...



Woho! Japanese cuisine!




Yum yum!

Will keep on updating my blog! :)

No comments: