Thursday 19 April 2007

Hong Kong Trip Update 5

Hi everyone, I know its a bit late to share about my trip in Hong Kong since I am back, but still, I wish to continue sharing. My next few posts will still be revolving around my trip. I will not write too much, just let my photos bring you through this post...


From left: 奉华姨, 我自己, 爱华姨妈, Peter姨丈


The day my parents came, we were there in the airport to fetch them... The first one from the right is my mum.


Left: Nice outfits right? Haha... Right: Light rail in Tuen Mun, only in the New Territories that they have this kind of public transport. Very interesting right. Anyway, we went to Tuen Mun to visit my cousin, Polly, she is already pregnant for 5 months! Congrats!


Second and third from the left: 洁华姨妈 and Polly 表姐



We went to Mui Wo which is south of Lantau Island with
爱 华姨妈 and Peter姨丈 to visit my father's friend, Raymond, he is now in an old folk's home, he is already 83..., the background is a beach hotel in Mui Wo.


My father and Raymond, Raymond is from England...




We went 拜山 during the 清明节 weekend... Will miss you forever, grandma...


That day was also a big family gathering too...

No comments: