Friday 20 April 2007

Hong Kong Trip Update 6


We had a big family dinner at the old Tung Chung harbour, the food there was GREAT!

Last week, I still went to China, Zhongshan, the birth place of Sun Zhongshan, its very near to Guangzhou. We went there to visit my 舅父, my 舅父 owns a few buildings over there, he rents rooms to the locals and live his 退休生活 up there in Zhongshan. Very good right? Money still comes in after retirement, this is called investment, haha... We were also there to visit my 大伯, he lives in Panyu, two hours drive from Zhongshan, my 大伯 owns 2 restaurants in Panyu. The trip to China was fun, because everything up there is SO CHEAP! And how can I miss my chance to buy and eat crazily up there?


On the ferry to Zhongshan, 1 hr 30 mins ferry ride...


在船上也能吃到美味的牛肉面!!!


First and second from the left is my 舅母 and 舅父


We took this type of trishaw back to my 舅父's house, a very interesting mode of transport in China


Uncle Benny also rent rooms to the locals, this is the rooftop of his building...



On the second day, we rented a van and took a 2 hours ride to Panyu to visit my 大伯, photos taken in the van...


My 大伯's house, his house was awesome, my cousin's room has carpeted floor and furry walls with a cute little staircase that link to this room I am in now (in the photo). This room is awesome too, it is the theater room.


That night we went to a very famous Western restaurant in Zhongshan, its called "Venice"



My order was a mixed chop and a soup


This was planted in my 舅 父 garden, guess whats this? ITS 夜来香!!! It is really fragrant and its only fragrant at night! The fragrance was so strong that we can actually smell it in the house at night. AMAZING flower even though its so small! 夜来香, 我为你歌唱~~~ Ahaha...


Breakfast I had on the third day...


Back to Hong Kong!!!


This time, I had 瘦面 on the ferry...

No comments: