Monday 23 April 2007

A word of thank you

Once again, I must thank everybody for making my Hong Kong trip so enjoyable, especially my dear Aunt Surinna! Thank you for teaching me so much useful things in life too! Hope you will read the articles I gave you too. Haha...

Anyway, after I came back from Hong Kong, I still went to a chalet before I started to shake off my holiday mood, haha... Thanks to all for making the chalet an memorable one! Photos time again!


Thanks to Jared and Weishan for setting up the fire!

Thank you myself for being the Satay boy, anyway, the marinating was fantastic, thanks to the girls


Shu Hui and her special way of panging sausages, really a fantastic way to pang leh, the sausage turns out to be big and soft. Nice!


Lamp post = Jared




Ahaha, see, I also learn to pang sausages from my shi fu, Xiao Long Nu, the sausages are very big right???

Next day Kelvin was tortured by his own "daughters", sad, can bu ren du... Haha...


War between Mummy and Daddy... Lefu family not always so peaceful one, ok...

No comments: