Thursday 27 March 2008

Friends

Besides God, I must also thank the brothers and sisters who were there, bringing joy to me, letting me forget all the worries everytime we were together. Sorry to some that I did not let my problems known to you all, but even if I had wanted to share, I would have forgotten, because I am just too happy when I am with you all and would have forgotten what worries and troubles I had. Of course, I thank God for brothers that prayed for me and last but not least, thanks be to God!

Went to Teo Heng KTV Music Centre for K session few weeks back, the "highest" K session I had ever had. We went totally crazy and even out of mind when singing some really stupid songs like "爱无赦”,"Jam Jam Bo", "Girlfriend", "Umbrella" and "Barbie Girl", oh yes and we had audiences staring at us, amused, from outside the room, coz we were literally dancing crazily on the sofa! "Go Go Brother, Go Go Sister~~~", "Jam Jam Bo~~~" Ahaha...




Mei Feng 和 Kai En 的深情演唱。。。




Go Go Brother, Go Go Sister~~~





Wai Yee's birthday!

Went to Xiaoling's house to celebrate Wai Yee's birthday. Xiaoling's mum cooked for all of us, thanks! Had a good time chit chatting and lots of laughter. Hope Wai Yee likes the present.


The beautiful chocolate birthday cake.


野人 with her weapon!!! Gonna use it to burn my hair!!! Faster siam!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


1. Make a wish


2. Blow candles


3. Pose with the cake before gulping the whole cake down your stomach


野人在吃大便,the chocolate balls on the cake in a sorry state after landing in 野人's hands

No comments: