Thursday 29 October 2009

FOOD, FOOD and FOOD!!!

Its been long since my blog was so colourfully filled with photos right? Well, I just want to use this post to declare MY LOVE FOR FOOD!!! Even though that means I have to spent more time exercising. Good food can do wonders like making my day! I even had this bizzare desire of hoping that there will be good food in Heaven. Haha... So this photos bascially makes me happy and I want to share it with you... As you see, alot of them are Japanese food rite? Because I am CRAZILY IN LOVE WITH JAPANESE CUSINE! All these photos of food look delicious and yes, they taste delicious coz the photos I take one mar. Ahaha... Jealous rite?

Watami @ ION Orchard







Azabu Sabo @ Central


Japanese Foodcourt @ Liang Court (Mind you, this is a food court selling AUTHENTIC Japanese food, not some lousy local foodcourt)


Mr Curry @ Central


Aston @ The Grand Cathay



Pasta De Waraku @ Illuma


Sushi Tei @ Tampines 1




Nan Xiang Yuan @ Bugis Junction (Besides this dish, the food there is not very good, not recommended)

No comments: