Sunday 4 November 2007

Finally, after more then one month of waiting, I FINALLY found a job on the LAST week of my holidays. Pathetic right? But I am considered lucky already, because I AM WORKING WITH MY MOTHER!!! Haha!... Her company was shifting soon, so they needed people to help them pack the warehouse and since I am so free, why not? Still can earn money. Ahaha... Anyway got to know my attachment company, quite shock when I first got to know where I was posted, because all the while I have already 认命 that I will be staying in school to do that stupid eSIP system for my SIP. So it turns out that I am posted to some semi-conductor company in a warehouse area which is SUPER near the church (just behind Hotel Windsor)! So close to mum's office also, so before my SIP started, my mum and I went to take at the location of the warehouse, the location is ok lar, just that that area is super warehouse area, no feel de lor, a bit sian... But starting to get used to my job scope le lar. Anyway, before my dull SIP started, my family went to this super got feel de restaurant to have dinner on the last night of my holidays, it is a Japanese - Western style restaurant which sells Japanese - Western style food, most importantly is the restaurant SUPER got ambience lor. Its in the style of English cottage feel, the lighting and everything made the restaurant feel really cosy to be a place to dine in! We seldom got chance to eat in such restaurant, so quite cherish the time I had over there. Show you all some photos lar har, don't be jealous hor. Ahaha... A lot of people already say Jun Jie always put nice photos of food on his blog to tempt people. But food photos are good leh, at least you see le, won't grow fat de. Ahaha...

Display set already look so nice, wonder hows the food inside. Haha...

很有欧式田园风情的餐厅吧?气氛超棒的!食物也是超赞的!好像走进了电影 “Ratatouille"里的餐厅。 请看下去吧!

日欧式牛肉蛋包饭。

牛油锔海螺

鲜菇意大利面

Seafood Platter

Every table will be given a key which contains the table number, so when you go to the counter to pay, they will know which table you are from. Interesting.

After dinner we went to walk around the Clark Quay area, Christmas decoration is up already, so fast! Saw a really funny restaurant along the way and went to eat Hokkaido ice-cream at the end of the day!
Blue lights glowing out of the decorated trees. Nice.

A clinic smacked in the middle of Clark Quay's restaurants and bar??? Nah. This is actually a bar that uses hospital as a their theme, they are really expensive, S$25 per packet of "drink", their "drink" is actually drips, but you don't poke the tube into your arms rather you poke it into your mouth. Older generation Chinese would surely not patronage this bar, as I am sure they would say “大吉利事,你咒我进医院吗?” Haha...

Surgery lights and hospital beds

Wheelchairs

Turkish ice-cream!

But I end up eating Hokkaido ice-cream instead of Turkish ice-cream in the end. Oishi!!!

Random Topics

The A380 finally made its historical maiden flight. And the first commercial flight operated by Singapore Airlines serve the Singapore - Sydney route. Congratulations to Airbus and Singapore Airlines for welcoming the A380 into another era of airline travel! If you are interested to know how the interior and the different classes look like, you can go to www.jetphotos.net to search for it.


Recently, my friend sent me this funny photo of Cathay Pacific's image girl looking at her own human size stand with a a funny expression on her face. Thats what I like about Cathay, they are fun, carefree and creative unlike some other airlines which are so concerned about their image and brand that they dare not be funny and must always be classy, like our own national airline. I LOVE CATHAY PACIFIC!

Finally, after more than half a year of waiting, Sammi's Show Mi Hong Kong concert DVD is finally out, the packaging of the DVD is the nicest among all the Sammi's previous concert DVD, there is a mini photo book in it and a bonus "Making of Show Mi" clip, this time the concert is flimed using high definition camera thats why the quality of the screen and audio is really good and the way they flim it reflected the "highness" of the audiences. Sammi was really energetic and sang her heart out for all her songs, it is also the most touching concert I have ever seen, she shared about the support from her family, read out a letter that she wrote to herself, talking about how she found her courage and gain back her confidence, it is the best performance I have ever seen. She is really a diva, but sad to say, Hong Kong's last diva. Anita is gone, Sandy Lam, Sally Yip and Faye Wong has already half retired. All the other singers can't really make it or reach their standard. So don't miss out this brilliant concert, I don't mind to borrow but please KEEP IT IN GOOD SHAPE! Quite ex hor!

No comments: