Friday 12 October 2007

Happy for people like...

Happy for... Shu Hui!

11/10/2007, 我们的朋友远行了! Its a precious opportunity for her to hear, to see, to taste, to feel, to learn and to experience! And its not anywhere near nor is it culturally similar, its Denmark! Shu Hui, I am feeling so envy sia! Anyway, do learn how to get along with "Calculator" and the ang mohs, happy to know that everything is fine at the moment. Must meet up when you come back!

We went to Swensens to have ice-cream together before seeing Shu Hui off, this is Swensens' new product on the list, looks yummy right, this is from the menu anyway, not real one ok, haha...

Do I look like cartoon character in here? With their eyes reduced to a line when the smile. Hehe...

Shu Hui flying off with Singapore Airlines, in Economy Class

Xue Ting bought this for Shu Hui to pinch and grope whenever "Calculator" pisses her off, but when on earth did that Calculator ever look so cute?

We had GIANT EARTHQUAKE! Thanks for the yummy treat by Shu Hui's father!

We fought for the ice-cream! Snatch ar!!! Shu Hui was blocking her friend Nico from eating, so bad of you hah.

All the best to Shu Hui!!!

Happy for... Vinc and Fiana

12/10/2007, a memorable day for Vinc and Fiana! Coz its the birthday of their baby girl, Kemin! Congratulations!!! As I see the smses coming in, I think all our hearts beat faster, we were all anticipating for the delivery of their baby! Must be very tiring for Fiana, 12 hours sia, thank God it is over. Going to visit them tomorrow!

Happy for... myself!

Because of Sammi!

WOHOO!!! SAMMI!
Finally, 2 years of waiting is not wasted! My dear Sammi is coming to Singapore for concert, sharing her life these 2 years after she decided to retreat back behind the bizzare world of showbiz, see how she will share about how God shaped her life (She became a Christian these few years) and of course, singing all the classic songs! Sammi will always be the DIVA!!! So why am I happy for myself? Coz I am going! Its 13/10/2007 which is tomorrow! Ah! I am so excited! SUPER HIGH! Will update you all with how was her concert and everything after her concert, stay tune!

Sammi in her Hong Kong concert earlier on this year. Cool right? Haha...

Because of good food!

Mushroom soup

Chicken and Mushroom Baked Rice

Hot wings

Went for dinner with my mum last Tuesday and went to this restaurant called "The Pizza Place" located at Raffles City basement level, let me be a food critic then. I ordered for a mushroom soup, chicken and mushroom baked rice and hot wings as shown above. The mushroom soup was quite nice and perfected with the toast bread cubes crumbs. 4/5. The main dish is quite delicious too, the rice was just nice unlike alot of other baked rice out there which are too dry. The rice is also filled cheese and cream, overall taste is nice, I would give 3.5/5 for this. Finally the hot wings, over fried I would say, but still acceptable especially the sauce, sweet and sour. I give it a 3/5. Price is reasonable but the soup and the drinks were over charged, too expensive for the size portion they give. But well, still quite acceptable. Overall 3.5/5. But I am so happy to taste good food. Thank God for all the blessings in life.

No comments: