Tuesday 30 June 2009

Last year was terrible for me, but I still don't feel this bad as now. Maybe physical illness will never be as bad as emotional turmoil. My heart has switched to an ultimate sian mode at this point of time. I can only say army has made me mature a lot and in a very short time, I still remember February this year, I am still having some childish mentality when events after events has woke me up violently, maybe it is God's way of preparing me for the age 21, an age when someone is deemed to be mature. But it seems all these problems, human relationships, uncertainty in life, problems after problems in my circle of life has made me into an angry person. I start to hate seeing things going in the wrong way. I am never going to go back to that childish and always happy "Jie Ge Ge", (Now I realise what a disgusting nickname it is, by the way) or whatsoever anymore. I feel numbness in my heart and it has been there for few months. I just cannot be happy.

Anyway, quarrantine is over, I was like a jail bird for the past 9 days. And we have shitty schedule coming up because of H1N1. And people please, if you come back from affected countries, please zi dong yi dian, go quarrantine yourself at home for 7 days, PLEASE! Its not a joke or something that you can throw away from your brain! Innocent people like us is also affected, so have some social responsibility, PLEASE!

Oh, and on a lighter mode, this is the movie I have been anticipating since 2 years ago.



HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!!! *CHEERS*

Out on July 16, but I can only watch after 28. Haiz... Qi dai qi dai!!!

No comments: