Tuesday 24 February 2009

I am a Military Policeman

Woho! POP lo~~~ I am officially a Military Policeman!!!I must first thank God for putting me in MP, I really do like this posting and throughout these 9 weeks, it has been an enriching journey. I learnt things that other normal infantry soldiers would never ever learn in their lives. Now that the basic training has come to an end, its time to really apply the things I have learnt or even learn more new things. Anyway, I am posted to 6 SIR, yes, 6 SIR, the most feared posting for MPs, I am joining the MPs who the other MPs call "the chiong sua MPs", I am not going to say what are we going to experience, this you can ask me personally. I am not quite sure whether will I be happy in it coz I hate chiong sua stuff one, but I must really thank God that 5 of my section mates are posted there together with me, I am really lucky coz we are already quite bonded during our MPTS days. Anyway, thank you MPTS for all the things and of course training my physical fitness until I can get silver, haha...



Zhi Cong and me



Most of my section mates



Woho! MP brassard!!! No more trainee brassard~ Where got time where trainee brassard??? Haha...

No comments: