Thursday 31 January 2008

Thanksgivings...

Now that I have the photos, I can blog about the countdown gathering last year, though it is like one month ago, but I still want to blog about it. Why? Because it was an experience I have never experienced before. I have never in my life went out to any gatherings or celebrations on the last day of the year since I was born and last year was the first time I went to a countdown gathering. Actually I wanted something very noisy and fun as I wanted to try out that kind of crazy, high way of counting down. However this countdown gathering I had with my fellow CYYAM brothers and sisters made me think otherwise, I think I will not yearn for any of the crazy, high way of counting down for the many many years to come anymore. Why? Because in this gathering, the focus was back to God! I have never felt so much of peace and quiet happiness at the last few hours of the year in my past years before. We went to Heng Wei and Heng Yi’s condo for the gathering at Harbour Front. We had a fun time of game, very healthy too, haha… Coz it’s about testing our bible knowledge, haha… very difficult too, thanks to Yan Heng for planning the night’s program for us! After that we had sharing and supper till 12 midnight and continued after that, during sharing, I was glad that God made me reflected on my life for the past one year, what’s there to learn and what’s there to thank God about. I also heard the sharing of how God has worked in each and every of the brothers and sisters in 2007 through the sharing. During the sharing, I felt peace and quiet happiness that I won’t find if I have went to some other crazy countdown celebrations, not only we were made to focus back on God to see how He has lead us through 2007, but we also prayed that in 2008 that his hands will continue to guide us through life. Now, that’s the right way to cross the year. Hope this year’s countdown; more CYYAM members will join us in the gathering. And yah, we did not miss the fireworks! Haha… Remember? The condo is in Harbour Front. Haha… Thank you Wei En and Yan Heng for planning the gathering, thank you, Heng Wei for agreeing to let us use his condo and of course to Uncle Tai Guang and Auntie Ru Yi for the supper and drinks! Pizzas from Pizza Hut. Yum yum!!!

Baby Leah also joined us in the gathering!

Cheers to 2007!

大家在扮有型

神精婆啊!板桥医院电话几号!!!???

I really need to thank God for one thing! I have started exercising!!! Haha… This is one of my new year resolution and I am not actually working on it! Haha… And this time is not play play de hor, even though last time I did exercise but never was I so serious about it before. Actually it comes down to one word "self discipline". Haha… This time I got target one de hor, I want to find back the long lost flat tummy of mine lost million of years before, ever since I reached puberty and started to eat like no other people’s business, I have already said bye bye to my flat tummy, ahaha… This time not only want flat also lar, at least can see from one big round stomach to some 2 packs or more packs? AHAHA… Not likely hor… I try lar… Actually I think I don’t so greedy first, I think gain back a flat tummy without spare tire coming out that type I already very happy le. Haha… Exercise is good, I feel more refreshed and healthy nowadays. Hehe…

Thank God that this year’s Chinese New Year won’t be that boring anymore, my aunt is coming over to Singapore!!! Hope that really can have a great time with her! Anyway, thank God that my internship is ending soon, it has been REALLY boring to stuck in this company for 4 months… Thank God that I have been gaining a lot from Stephen Tong’s sermons.

Anyway, I most probably can go for the Kukup trip in March, will be praying hard for it!

No comments: