Tuesday 10 July 2007

Thank you for making this birthday the most enjoyable and memorable one I have ever had!!!



First of all, please give some comments to the look of this plate of fried rice. 这是我第一次炒得比较像样的炒饭。Hehe... I think it looks nice and tastes nice too! However you all can only look at but cannot taste my masterpiece.

Anyway, I had a third birthday celebration this week! Haha... This time its with my church friends, Xiaoling, Mei Foong and Wai Yee. We went to Marina Bay to have BBQ and steamboat for just $12! We enjoyed ourselves and talked a lot and ATE a lot. Thank you for spending time for having such an enjoyable dinner with me. Great to have friends like you all.






This is a big clam that took ages to open its shell...




Lets cook!



Full liao...


The mess we created...


Thank you to all out there to make my 19th birthday such a special one!

我期待已久的电影终于来了!!!好兴奋!!!

No comments: