Thursday 7 June 2007

看神雕侠侣小说, 学华文

Recently, I have been reading Return of the Condor Heroes novel, I must say Jin Yong's 文笔 is really good... He is really a genious, the way how he brings you through the story, the way he describes... I think I also learnt quite a lot of ways one can describe things in Chinese. I think nowadays, a lot of youngsters lack the opportunity or do not even want to read such books, the moment they see the whole chunk of chinese words, they will faint, if you force them to read, they will die... Its a pity that they do not appreciate such great masterpieces, they do not know what they are missing out... Ofcourse, while reading, I will also compare the book with the different versions I have watched before, I just realize that the 06 version sticks really close to the novel.

Here are the actresses that played as Jin Yong's most classic character, Xiao Long Nv... I would choose Carmen Lee in the 95 version and Liu Yi Fei in the 06 version as the best portrayal of Xiao Long Nv, what do you think then?


Left: 陈玉莲 83’ 神雕侠侣, Right: 李若彤 95’ 神雕侠侣, I like this version too.



Left: 范文芳 98’ 神雕侠侣,a so so protrayal of the character... Right: 吴倩莲 99’ 神雕侠侣, I heard this version was a total failure, what is Xiao Long Nv doing in black, oh my...


刘亦菲,06’ 神雕侠侣,my favourite version, one of the best protrayal of Xiao Long Nv after 李若彤's Xiao Long Nv...

1 comment:

Miss A said...

I like the Liu Yi Fei version better.